Grenada: In collaboration with the Government of Grenada, the Government of the People’s Republic of China is offering scholarships for individuals to study in Chinese Universities for undergraduate programmes, master’s programmes or doctoral programmes in the academic year 2023/2024.
All applicants must:
– be in good health (mentally and physically)
– be a citizen of Grenada
– be a high school graduate under 25 years old when applying for undergraduate programmes;
– be a bachelor’s degree holder under 35 years old when applying for master’s programmes;
– be a master’s degree holder under 40 years old when applying for doctoral programmes;
– be a high school graduate under 45 years old when applying for general scholar programmes;
– be an associate professor or a master’s degree holder under 50 when applying for senior scholar programmes.
– meet the admission requirements, such as academic ability, language proficiency and other relevant criteria
– have acquired proficiency in Chinese of HSK Level 3 when applying for Chinese-taught undergraduate or general scholar programs (those studying Chinese language are exempt)
– have acquired proficiency in Chinese of HSK Level 3 and HSK Level 4 when applying for Chinese-taught senior scholar programs for masters or doctoral programmes, respectively.
Following are the steps to fill out the application:
Step 1: Visit the “CSC Study in China” website and click “Scholarship Application for Students” at http://www.campuschina.org.
Register an account and log in with your account.
Step 2: Click “Edit Personal Details” and add all the personal details by filling in all the information, verifying and saving the information and return to the previous page by clicking “Finish” and start filling in your application information.
Step 3: Select the correct “Program Category”.
Step 4: Input the correct Agency Number.
Your Agency Number is 3081. (Only for applicants of MOFCOM Scholarship-CSC Program)
Step 5: Input the Application Information – section of “Language Proficiency and Study Plan” and upload “Documents” as requested, then click the “Submit” button to complete the application.
Step 6: Click “Print the Application Form” and download the form.
According to the government of Grenada, the deadline for submitting the application is on or before November 30, 2022.