Roseau, Dominica: The Ministry of National Security and Home Affairs in the Commonwealth of Dominica is pleased to announce to all its citizens residing in overseas territories that the processing of e-passport applications for the Commonwealth of Dominica via the Mobile Application Units will commence islandwide.
While sharing the schedule, the ministry informed that the application procedure would be conducted in the following places:
- French St Martin and Dutch St Marteen would witness the procedure from June 20, 2022 (Monday) to June 23, 2022 (Thursday) at the Duncan’s Law Office, Philipsburg, St Marteen.
The timing will be: June 20 to June 22 – 9 am to 4 pm, and June 23 – 9 am to 2 pm.
- St Croix, USVI would witness the procedure from June 27, 2022 (Monday) to June 29, 2022 (Wednesday) at the Marion’s Hall at St Ann Church, Barren Spot.
The timing will be: June 27 to June 28 – 9 am to 4 pm, and June 29 – 8 am to 2 pm.
- St Thomas, USVI, would witness the procedure from June 27, 2022 (Monday) to June 30, 2022 (Thursday) at the Gomez Elementary School next to Metro Motors.
The timing will be: June 27 to June 30 – 9 am to 4 pm.
- St John, USVI would witness the procedure from June 30, 2022 (Thursday) at Catholic Church Office.
The time will be: 9 am to 3 pm.
The Ministry also shared the process for applying. The interested individual may apply through the below-mentioned steps:
- Download the passport application form by visiting – www.dominica.gov.dm/forms.
- Submit payment for the passport ($150 – adults and $75 children under the age of 16) in person or via e-payment at www.epayment.dominica.gov.dm.
- Along with the completed application form, following documents will be required:
– Two passport-sized facial photos – Photographs can be taken onsite by mobile team members.
– Original copies of Birth certificate.
– Original copies of Marriage certificate, Certificates of Naturalisation, Adoption Certificate, and Birth Certificate of parent where the circumstances warrant.
– Original Copies of Decree Nisi (in the case of a divorced woman)
– Original translates certificates, where applicable
– Payment receipt for online transactions