Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago: Tobago Tourism Agency shared the update regarding the new vacancy opportunities available across Trinidad and Tobago. The Tourism Agency has returned with its Vacancy Internship Programme (V.I.P.).
It felt delighted to be welcomed back to the programme and shared this news with the general public of the country through its official social media. “The Tobago Tourism Agency Limited’s V.I.P. is back!” it announced.
The social media post further added that they are excited to once again welcome university students to the Vacation Internship Programme (V.I.P.), which seeks to equip future tourism industry leaders with insight into the work of TTAL: from product development to marketing and research.
According to the latest update, the programme will run between June 26 and August 30.
Furthermore, it added that the Tobago Tourism Agency Limited is committed to providing opportunities for university students to gain valuable experience and mentorship during their vacation period.
The Tobago Tourism Agency mentioned, “Apply now to join our fully onsite programme at our Tobago office by emailing your CV/résumé to email@example.com.”
The major focus of the Vacancy Internship Programme (V.I.P.) will be on business development and marketing. The focuses outlined by the agency are as follows:
• Non-Tourism Product Development
• Marketing and Communications
• Research and Business Development
According to the update, the application criteria were as follows:
• Applicants must be currently enrolled in a full-time programme at an accredited tertiary institution.
• Applicants must be enrolled in their first or second year of a tourism-related Bachelor’s degree programme.
• Third-year students will only be considered if they are pursuing a 4-year degree programme.
• Preference will be given to students who are from Tobago.
The Agency has further clarified that the last date or the closing date for the submission of the application form is June 19, 2023 (Monday). Tobago Tourism Agency has asked the general public to submit their application before or on the date, as delayed applications will not be accepted.