Tech Beach Retreat Jamaica is all set to return from November 30 to December 2 2023, at the Iberostar All-Inclusive Suites in Montego Bay, Jamaica.
This event is a summit that connects the significant technological centres with the tech world of Caribbean nations.
Kirk- Anthony Hamilton and Kyle Maloney were the Co-founders of the TBR Jamaica in 2016.
TBR Jamaica has become one of the most significant events for investors, entrepreneurs and corporate executives to navigate the changing tech landscape.
The team of Tech Beach Resort stated that this year’s summit is modified to:
– Increase network opportunities
– Enhance tech knowledge
– Boost the Investment prospects
– Catalyse corporate innovation in the Caribbean
The co-founder and the curator of Tech Beach Retreat, Kirk Anthony Hamilton, shared that they are very excited to inaugurate Tech Beach Retreat in Jamaica once again.
Activities in TBR Jamaica 2023
This year, TBR Jamaica will witness many engaging events and sessions, including:
Keynotes & Panels: This year, people will get a chance to interact with the representatives from major technological companies such as OpenAi, AWS and Bard.
FinTech Innovation Forum: This event will allow individuals to connect with visionary leaders and innovators in the Fintech industry and learn about opportunities and trends that are transforming the sector.
Tutorials & Workshops: There will be a Tutorials and workshops to dig into the world of monetisation with the expansion of its audience. It will boost awareness about industry giants such as YouTube, Instagram, TikTik and Meta.
Tech Beach Retreat Jamaica shared the reasons why people should attend the event:
- It will offer unlimited networking opportunities for people to learn and enjoy.
- It will allow people to share their unique and innovative ideas in workshops and brainstorming sessions.
- To know about the internal functionality of the tech giants.
- To enjoy an all-inclusive luxury five-star resort.
- The attendees will get an opportunity to learn many motivational insights and knowledge from the influencers of the tech world.
- This event will allow the people to be a part of a dynamic community.
As per Kirk-Anthony Hamilton, it is not just a conference but such a knowledgeable experience that would bring the most intelligent minds together in the Caribbean tech ecosystem. They are on a mission to enhance the growth of digitalization in the region.
He added that they are partnering with many investors for their start up. He noted that there are many international stakeholders who are interested in investing in Caribbean nations, seeing their zeal and potential.