Brutal murder of Andrea is a wake-up call for Trinidad and Tobago

Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

Trinidad and Tobago: The unmerciful murder of Andrea Bharatt is a wake-up call for Trinidad and Tobago.

Every second, every minute, every hour, there is a fear in the woman of not being secure and safe in Trinidad and Tobago.

Andrea is not the only girl who died because of a baseless and patriotic mentality, and there are many girls like Ashanti Riley who have suffered the brutality of pointless minds.

A private forensic autopsy done on the corpse of Andrea Bharatt has unveiled that she died from extensive internal hemorrhaging after she was struck on the head with a blunt object that prompted her to fall back and crack her skull awfully.

People have marched on the streets with a candle in their hands, but the question is will this light of the candle will ignite the light of those criminals who prey on a woman like a parasite.

Andrea Bharatt was kidnapped on January 29. Her corpse was found down a precipice in the Heights of Aripo on February 4.

On the other hand, the Law Association of Trinidad and Tobago, LATT, denounces the rise of violence in the nation, particularly the crime against women.

According to a recent report, Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) Roger Gaspard has disclosed police to a man who was charged with the accuse of the murder of court clerk Andrea Bharatt.

Investigators told the Express they conspired to lay the charge overnight, with the intent of producing the 24-year-old Malabar man before the courts.

The man was supposedly in the vehicle when Joel Balcon kidnapped Andrea Bharatt in Arima on January 29.

The DPP gave the instructions recently. Researchers said Gas¬pard also notified that the man’s wife, a 37-year-old, be charged with the offense of getting stolen articles.

Balcon died because of blunt force stress. Balcon died on Monday afternoon in the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex (Mt Hope).

Balcon’s autopsy performed the previous day at the Forensic Science Centre in Federation Park found he had died due to blunt force trauma.

His injuries included massive brain fractures, several broken ribs, bleeding from his internal organs, burn marks to his back (possibly from a Taser), wound to the right eye, bleeding to the brain, and damage to the legs and shoulders.

However, National Security Minister Stuart Young told the local news that he had demanded a report from the Forensic Science Centre.

He stated, “I have confidence in the forensic pathologists at the Forensic Science Centre. I anticipate the outcome of this report.”

Click here for more news


Related Articles