BMS shares sunny weather with scattered showers for Barbados

Getting your Trinity Audio player ready...

Weather Update: Barbados Meteorological Service (BMS) shared a weather update that there will be a mix of sunshine and clouds with scattered moderate to heavy showers on December 28, 2023.

A shear line of synopsis is forecasted, which is affecting the island.

Winds Forecast Info

As per BMS, there will be light northerly to north-easterly breeze of winds forecasted, which ranges from 10 to 20 km/hour, which is equal to 6 to 12 mph.

Marine Forecast

General Swell Information: Seas are forecasted to be smooth to moderate in open waters, with swells ranging between 1.0 to 1.5 meters, equal to 3 to 5 ft.

Dust-Haze Forecast 

It is to be noted that there is no significant dust haze forecasted across the regions of Barbados.

The next two days’ weather update

Friday, December 29, 2023
The weather will be mostly clear, but a ridge pattern of synopsis will be the dominant feature across the island.

Saturday, December 30, 2023
People may witness a mix of sunshine and clouds with scattered light to moderate showers. As per the Synopsis concern, localised activity will be affecting the island.

Air quality update

The air quality is generally acceptable for the majority of people; however, sensitive groups may witness minor to moderate symptoms from long-term exposure.

It is to be noted that there is no high chance of isolated thunderstorms in either the shelter or non-shelter areas.

General Weather update

In December, there is a 43 per cent chance of a perfect sunny day and a 57 per cent chance of experiencing a blend of sunshine and clouds with an average of 42mm of rainfall.

Notably, the sea temperature is generally forecasted to be around 28 degrees Celsius, while its humidity is high. One can expect 11 hours of daylight each day with eight hours of sunshine.

Additionally, during this month, the weather is a bit cooler, which could reach a high of 29 degrees Celsius during the day and dip to a pleasant 23 degrees Celsius at night. 

Ana Allen
Ana Allenhttp://writeups24.com
Anna Allen, news writer at Writeups24, is a Harvard graduate with a passion for journalism. With her keen eye for detail and insatiable curiosity, she captures the essence of global stories. Anna's writing informs and delves into cultural nuances. To reach Anna, you can email contact@writeups24.com

Advertisement

Related Articles