Basseterre, St Kitts and Nevis: The citizenship by investment programme of St Kitts and Nevis has been reaching new heights under the leadership and guidance of Head of the citizenship by investment unit- Michael Martin.
The strategies and plans implemented by Head Martin have proved to benefit all – the investors, high-net-worth individuals, the country and its people. It is worth mentioning that since Michael Martin was appointed as the Head of the CIU of St Kitts and Nevis, the programme has experienced growth and development, focusing on all potential associates.
Known for its platinum standards, the programme has always fulfilled the needs and demands of the applicants. Along with this, the programme is renowned as longest running and straightforward CBI programme, offering alternative citizenship to investors since 1984.
The programme is recognised at the global level for granting numerous benefits to investors and potential high-net-worth individuals. The benefits provided are as follows:
1) Business Opportunities: The citizenship by investment programme of St Kitts and Nevis helps an investor or entrepreneurs to expand their businesses at a global level.
2) Safety and Security: The programme makes an individual a citizen of the nation which offers a safe, secure and tranquil environment to the applicants and their families.
3) Better Education and Healthcare: The country provides an opportunity for the applicant to provide better and modern education to their children and first-class healthcare and medical facilities to their families.
4) Citizenship Legacy: The alternative citizenship can be passed-on to the future generations
5) Political Stability: The CBI programme of St Kitts and Nevis offers an applicant a chance to live in political stability amid such uncertainties.
Along with this, the programme is counted among the world’s best citizenship by investment programmes because of the robust and stringent due diligence process. The Head of CIU, Michael Martin, has assured that each and every application undergo strict surveillance to make sure that the citizenship is acquired by an honest and credible applicant.
Additionally, Head Martin and the government have always focused on benefiting the locals of St Kitts and Nevis with foreign investors. The money generated through the Sustainable Growth Fund (Fund Option) of the programme is strategically utilised towards the upliftment and betterment of the infrastructure of the Federation, providing a suitable lifestyle to each St Kittitian and Nevisian.
The Twin-Island State is also on the bucket list of the travel-enthusiasts and nature lovers because of its beauty and mesmerising views. Both St Kitts and Nevis are known to be the best-kept secret in the Caribbean region. The idyllic islands’ stunning natural beauty, rich history, and friendly locals make it the perfect destination.