St George’s, Grenada: Spicemas Corporation introduced one of the official sponsors for the National Carnival Queen Pageant 2023 – A’glo Cosmetics. The Government organisation responsible for the management of Carnivals in Grenada shared a dedicated social media post to praise the brand.
Spicemas has also extended special thanks towards Jillian Hinds, Permanent Makeup Artist and Health and Beauty Consultant from Grenada, for her continuous support towards the event.
Through its official social media account, Spicemas Corporation stated, “Presenting A’glo Cosmetics, the official makeup sponsor for the 2023 National Carnival Queen Pageant!”
While expressing thanks, it mentioned, “A huge thank you to Jillian Hinds for her unwavering support and commitment to making our queens shine even brighter this year!”
Furthermore, it praised the brands and introduced the brand to the audience. “A’glo Cosmetics is a luxury cosmetic collection designed for a natural island lifestyle. It’s all about “The glow from within”. It was created by an island girl for an island girl!” it noted.
As per the post by the government organisation, the collection includes a full range of products ideal for our climate, skin types, and tones. They are named after famous places and things Grenada is known for, including our beaches, parishes, spices, etc.
The update also informed that products featured for the shoot:
• The Luminous Glow face collection features a range of foundations, concealers, loose & pressed powders and matte or dewy setting sprays.
• 9 Palette eyeshadow collection featuring Bathway and Magazine beach collection.
• Aglo magnetic lashes featuring flame and fierce.
• Matte lip envy collection featuring the famous Grenadian cocoa lipstick and cocoa lip liner, Contour highlight and blush kit featuring Island Gem and Spice gem collection.
• Luscious lip gloss featuring rivers and coral colours.
As per the update by the tourism authority, the National Carnival Queen Pageant 2023 will be held on August 6 at the Grenada National Stadium. Accordingly, the auditions were held on March 25, in which 18 young ladies participated from seven (7) parishes.
Participants were assigned a casting number and appeared before the judges. They were tasked to assess their Elegance, Poise and Carriage; Diction and Use of Language; Physical Fitness/Body Confidence; Stage Presence/Personality and Impact and Creativity.