Antigua and Barbuda: The government has decided to organise the Prime Minister’s Entrepreneurial Development Programme Award 2022 in Antigua and Barbuda. So that they have opened the registration for all the nominations in the award function
The office of Prime Minister Antigua and Barbuda, through his Facebook Page, has informed the people of the country about the opening of the registration for the nominations of the Prime Minister’s EDP awards.
Moreover, the government has also invited the people to give their names for the nominations in the award function, as registration will remain open for some time only.
Further, the organisation which is hired to commence the award function expressed their happiness while launching the poster for the opening of the registration in the country.
Moreover, they also shared the protocols, guidelines, and criteria for registering the nominations in the award function.
The government has informed that the Department of award ceremony has collaborated with the National Youth Awards through sponsorship to organise the award function.
The registration for the nominations is officially opened till April 22nd 2022.
Here are the requirements and criteria for the registration process of the nomination for The Prime Minister’s Entrepreneurial Development Programme Award.
- The candidate must be a citizen of Antigua and Barbuda, as foreigners are now allowed to participate.
- People of the age group between 10-and 35 years are eligible for the registration process.
- There should be registered businesses of the candidate in Antigua and Barbuda.
- The candidates have to submit an executive summary that will show their business details.
- The summary should not be more than one page.
- Character is also an utmost aspect that would determine their eligibility in the nomination process.
- The collection of the forms will happen at the EDP Secretariat, Ground Floor, Sagicor Building, or submit the documents via email at [email protected]